Friday, August 7, 2009

HELLO

It has been more than a month that ‘E’ and I never meet with each other since our last misunderstanding or ‘words war’ (an exaggeration). Last night, I took the courage by asking ‘E’ came to see me which enable me to share with him my ‘surrounding’. God know how I feel that time!!!! I thought it will be awkward for the two us to start our conversation but maybe because deep down inside that I really missed ‘E’ although I’ve tried my very best to forget about ‘E’ – As people say that sometimes you need to let your love one go if you really...really like him or her.

Maybe I did miss ‘E’ and that somehow gave me the courage to talk with him like both of us never have any fight before. However, I really unsure about our status or relationship especially at this particular moment, it’s (the circumstance) complicated. About three things that I’m really sure about are, FIRST, I miss ‘E’ more than the way ‘E’ missed me. SECOND, I don’t really care about our status or relationship as long as we feel comfortable and happy with each other. THIRD, we still need more time before we make any new steps or to prevent the same mistakes from being happened again

*For my blog....sorry coz I have been neglected ‘you’.

No comments:

Post a Comment